Once again thank you for visiting Splash and we hope to see you again in Scotland, Spain, Morocco and around the world. Review Us via Google Review http://goo.gl/sR9q5z | or TripAdvisor http://goo.gl/Y5GU48.Thanks for choosing Splash #storiestoshare #rafting
Visit our websites to find out more about the fantastic adventure activity holidays we offer at Splash:
Grand Canyon Rafting
What Is Included
• Transfers to and from Las Vegas Airport. We request that you are there on Day One, the day before your rafting trip departs by 10am (as described above). Transfers are also provided from Las Vegas to Flagstaff to Lees Ferry (the start point) and from Diamond Creek, back to Flagstaff and Las Vegas after the trip.
• Accommodation the night before and after the river trip in a tourist hotel. This will be on a share twin basis with somebody else on the trip. Single supplements available.
• All transfers to and from the river.
• All meals from breakfast on Day Two to breakfast on Day Sixteen. We can cater for any dietary requests, just let us know!
• All rafting equipment, including the best in buoyancy aids, helmets, and spray jackets.
• Tented accommodation whilst on the river.
• All camping equipment including camping mattresses and sleeping bags.
• Qualified and experienced guides. The crux of our trips, we have a mixture of local and overseas guides who are extremely professional and are some of the most experienced guides in the world. These guys and girls make every effort to make your trip memorable and fun for you whilst at the same time ensuring your safety. They all hold advanced first aid qualifications and in the unlikely event of an injury they have the expertise and professionalism to deal with it. The trip is operated by Tour West (the river concession holder) in conjunction with Splash/Water By Nature.
• All necessary permits and licenses.
• A cool Water By Nature T shirt or travel bag!
Please Note: Not included are flights, visas, departure taxes, travel insurance, inoculations, sleeping bags, video or dvd of your trip, alcohol, personal items or gratuities. You will also need to budget for meals in town which are not included in the price and any extra accommodation outside what is provided.
FROM THE UK
Plenty of regular flight options exist to the US from Heathrow, Gatwick or Manchester. Flights to Las Vegas, can be made with most major US carriers such as Delta, United, US Airways and European carriers such as British Airways, Virgin, British Midland and Lufthansa. Our UK office can advise you on your best possible route to get to this trip. If you fancy a few days in complete contrast to your Grand Canyon trip, consider a few extra days in Las Vegas. There are very convenient connections and direct flights from the UK to Vegas.
Cost £3595 excluding flights.